Even though some may fear that Respawn Entertainment’s Titanfall 2 isn’t selling as well as it could be (with its release sandwiched between Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare), that didn’t stop the developer from posting some new stats about its shooter, showing its popularity in the first-person shooter realm.
“In just one month since release, our community has been doing incredible things in Titanfall 2,” the company noted, before reporting the numbers.
Here are some of the statistics gathered by the team:
- More than 114 million Titans have been dropped
- Pilots have traveled more than 146 million kilometers
- Tone is the most popular Titan in the bunch, followed by Ion in second place and Legion in third place
- The weapon with the most kills is the R-201 Carbine, followed by the CAR in second place and the Hemlok in third\
- The ordinance with the most kills is the Electric Smoke
- 154 million grapple hooks have been deployed
- The most popular mode kills-wise is Attrition with 304 million
- The most popular mode with dollars stolen is Bounty Hunt with $4.4 billion
- The most popular Hardpoints Amped is Amped Hardpoint, with 15 million
Congrats to Respawn on the numbers, and we look forward to more content coming to Titanfall 2, like the Angel City map that was recently released for it!
Be sure to check the game out this weekend, as it’s offering free multiplayer for all players to try out! Just download and jump in!
The full breakdown of Titanfall stats can be found below.
Titanfall 2 is available now for Origin PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.