We've got the deal of the week for you right here. You can pick up Bethesda's flaghship stealth action-adventure game Dishonored 2 for only $25 from Newegg right now. You can find the link right here. First you'll need to pick either the Xbox One or PS4 version of the game, and then you'll actually unlock your discount by using the code "EMCRDCC28" at checkout. Don't forget that code, y'all. That's what makes the deal work.
Dishonored 2 was a little janky right when it came out but, come on, would it really be a Bethesda game if it launched without some interesting bugs and glitches? Despite the initial rough patch, Dishonored 2 went on to become one of the most well-reviewed games of its time by critics, and one of the most well-loved games by fans.
"Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2 – the follow up to Arkane Studio’s first-person action blockbuster and winner of more than 100 ‘Game of the Year’ awards, Dishonored. Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide. Will you choose to play as Empress Emily Kaldwin or the royal protector, Corvo Attano? Will you make your way through the game unseen, make full use of its brutal combat system, or use a blend of both?
"How will you combine your character’s unique set of powers, weapons and gadgets to eliminate your enemies? The story responds to your choices, leading to intriguing outcomes, as you play through each of the game’s hand-crafted missions."
- The Assassins: As fully voiced characters, Emily Kaldwin and Corvo Attano now bring their own perspectives and emotional responses to the world and story.
- Supernatural Powers: Advanced bone charm crafting and all-new upgrade trees allow you to customize your powers in vastly different ways.
- Imaginative World: The world is a character in its own right, rich with story, architecture and eclectic characters.
- Challenge: Customize your gameplay options and difficulty settings for an even more tailored adventure.
- The Void Engine: Dishonored 2 is beautifully brought to life with the new Void Engine, a leap forward in rendering technology, built from id Tech and highly-customized by Arkane Studios.