Earlier this month Blizzard launched Overwatch Uprising, the game’s first big story-driven event. Uprising adds a whole host of neat stuff, including a mode that lets you blast waves of AI-controlled robots, and new skins, sprays, backstory, and more! Unfortunately, Uprising also added some new issues, as well.
Shortly after the launch of Overwatch Uprising, technical issues forced Blizzard to disable several features including custom game saves, leaderboards, and some classic modes. That issue has since been resolved, but other problems have persisted, most notably an exploit that allowed players to prevent enemies from spawning.
Well, a number of these issues have now been fixed. You can check out the full notes for the latest Overwatch patch, below:
- Fixed an issue that caused the game client to crash when Overwatch was launched
- Fixed a bug preventing the Null Sector bots from spawning during the payload escort phase of the Overwatch Uprising brawl
- The Overwatch Uprising 2017 player icon will now unlock when you log into the event
- Firing shots while standing on the payload in Overwatch Uprising will no longer cause accuracy issues for your hero
- Fixed an issue preventing players from placing turrets on moving platforms (i.e. the payload)
- The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks stats from Sombra’s Hack
- The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks Ana’s healing stats
- The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks D.Va’s enemy eliminations
- Fixed an issue that could cause inaccurate results when breaking ties based on capture percentage on Assault and Assault/Escort maps
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to move freely when being hit by Mei’s Blizzard or Endothermic Blaster
- Fixed a bug causing D.Va’s hair to be rigid in the Selfie highlight intro when her Palanquin skin is equipped
- Fixed a bug causing Soldier: 76’s cape to clip during the Push-Ups emote when his Strike Commander Morrison, - Daredevil: 76, or Stunt Rider: 76 skin was equipped
- Fixed a bug causing the ice on Pharah’s Frostbite skin to stretch when her Flair emote was activated
- Fixed a bug causing glass that has been shattered by an explosion to be colored black
Currently, this patch is only available for PC. These fixes will come to Xbox One and PS4 in a bigger patch that will include new control options.
Need more Overwatch news? You can keep a watchful eye on WWG’s coverage, right here.