Prepare to Titanfall yet again, because Respawn Entertainment is releasing yet another top-notch update for its hit sequel Titanfall 2 – glitches and all.
The developer has introduced a new pack called A Glitch In the Frontier, which is set to arrive across all versions of Titanfall 2 on April 24th. The pack will include a pair of new maps, along with other miscellaneous goodies that fans won’t be able to get enough of. You can check out a trailer for the new pack below.
So what’s included in this map? Here’s a breakdown, straight from the publisher:
- Glitch – A medium-sized map designed for objective modes and inspired by Captain Lastimosa’s home planet of Harmony. Vertical drops and long, twisting paths dominate the environment, perfect for chaining together long wall runs to seamlessly glide across the map
- Deck (Live Fire) – Tight interior spaces, exposed courtyards, and watchful drones circling overhead. You may see a M.R.V.N. or two puttering around in the background…
- R.V.N. Faction
- Marked for Death game mode. We’ll be introducing this as a featured mode around the launch of Glitch in the Frontier update.
- Update to the Main Menu – We spruced things up a bit with a new look and tiles for news and other cool stuff we want you to check out.
- Max Gen increase for Pilots: You will now be able to Gen to 100; New Gen icons for your callsign. You will receive a new one for each 10 gens you achieve.
- Ability to choose between Prime and regular executions for Titans
- New execution: Get to the Point [Pulse Blade]
- Live Fire mode added to Private Match options
There are still more updates to come over the next couple of months as well, but this should keep you busy for the time being when it arrives next week – and just in time for the start of the summer season. And, on top of that, you don’t have to worry about paying a cent for it – it’s always good to get maps and other stuff like this free of charge.