The latest Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Quartermaster update adds two new weapons – the Auger, a light Gatling gun that looks like it can do some serious damage, and the Trencher, a machinegun with a handy attached grenade launcher. The update also includes new camo options, and little keychains you can attach to your guns. Because that’s the thing Infinite Warfare has been missing.
But that’s not all! Infinity Ward has released a new patch alongside the new Quartermaster update. The patch adds support for a new voice pack, scorestreak variants, and, of course, the usual assortment of bug fixes and balance tweaks. You can check out the full patch notes, below:
Featured Content and What’s New
- Ozzy Man Reviews Voice Over Pack
- Scorestreak Variants
Customize your loadout in new ways with scorestreak variants, now live in Infinite Warfare. Only obtainable through crafting, these new variants take your current playstyle to an all new level with Rare, Legendary, and Epic versions of your existing scorestreaks. You’ll want to be strategic though, as every streak has a strength and weakness. You can access these via the Scorestreak Lab in the Armory portion of the Quartermaster.
- Increasing the audio range of the Micro Turret and Shock Sentry
- Rig ability Killjoys now allow both ability Payloads to count towards progress
- Updated Trinity Rocket to prevent the lock-on missiles from aggressively tracking targets when they should have hit the ground
- Removed secondary knife from R3K and FHR loadouts as your melee is always an OHK
- OSA replaces the M1 and Hailstorm loadout
- OSA can now be selected in custom matches
- Assists score is now doubled if the player did a majority of the damage to the victim
- Improved passing behavior for the drone
- Fixed an issue where throwing the drone at a scorestreak would apply 1 damage
- Fix for some players being unable to perform Taunts in the Winner’s Circle in both Public and Custom matches
- Fix for some players being unable to equip a custom emblem after switching from a previously made emblem
- Fix for some players encountering an issue where renaming an emblem could possibly delete it
- Fix for animated weapon camos
- Various map fixes
- Removed the Heart cooldown
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Word is, there will also be some sort of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare livestream later today at 4pm PT. That will likely focus on the new Infinite Warfare updates we’ve listed above, although it could also include some new info, so keep your eyes peeled!
You can check out all of WWG’s extensive Call of Duty coverage, right here.