Today on The Checkpoint the daily esports show on http://twitch.tv/wwg that airs each weekday at 2:00 pm ET/11:00 am PT:
- League of Legends action is getting intense in the Korean LCK, as KT Rolster suffered their first loss at the hands of MVP last night 2-0. And with SK Telecom T1's 2-1 win over Longzhu Gaming, SKT and KT are now tied for 1st at the top of the table with an overall 6-1 record.
- In the NA LCS, Cloud9 defeated FlyQuest in a super close and intriguing matchup that leaves C9 undefeated at the end of the day. FlyQuest, with a 6-2 record including a 2-1 win over Phoenix1 this weekend, proves they are the real deal though and a force to be reckoned with in the NA LCS.
On the opposite end of the spectrum, Team Dignitas and Team EnVyUs faced off in a matchup between the bottom of the table, with Dignitas taking the set 2-0. EnVyUs falls to 1-7 on the year.
- In the EU LCS, cross group games were played for the first time and G2 Esports took out H2k-Gaming 2-1 in the game of the week. Unicorns of Love stomped all over GIANTS Gaming 2-0 as they maintain their perfect record on the season so far.
- At CWL Atlanta by MLG over the weekend, eUNITED took a surprising tournament after being labeled as online warriors and shutting down the critics with an undefeated run to the Grand Finals. They lost the opening set to OpTic Gaming 0-3 but rebounded in a thrilling five game set to win 3-2 in the bracket reset.
- Newzoo has released information on the future of esports revenue with revenues expected to grow in the industry to nearly $700 million.
Finally, Steven Cropley joins the show to break down the groups at DreamHack Masters Las Vegas CS:GO which promises to be super interesting from a storyline perspective as so many top teams have traded players recently.