MLG's Adam Apicella is already prepping potential competitors and organizations for Dallas after CWL Atlanta concluded this past weekend.
Dallas will be similar in that it boasts a $200,000 prize pool as an international event taking place in the United States. The event will feature up to 176 teams competing at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Dallas, Texas and play an important role in deciding which organizations will be represented in the upcoming Pro League for Call of Duty World League.
Apicella took to the Call of Duty competitive subreddit to share details of the upcoming event.
Thanks for tuning in/competing/attending Atlanta! With Dallas less than 5 weeks away we wanted to list out some important information.
- CWL Pro Points will be pulled for Pool Play teams Monday, 3/6 @ 3am EST
- Pool Play Deadline (when teams must complete their rosters via Teambuilder) – Monday, 3/6 @ 6pm EST
- Pool Play Teams Confirmed – Tuesday, 3/7
- Open Bracket Deadline (when CWL Pro Points will be pulled) – Monday, 3/13 @ 3am EST
Other relevant information:
- Same format as Atlanta (just different teams starting in Pools)
- Pool Play will feature 16 teams starting in Pools (9 NA, 5 EU, 2 APAC) Open Bracket will support 160+ teams
- This event will award 25,000 CWL Pro Points & $200,000
- Event is open to all Regions (NA, EU, APAC)
- This event will be the last opportunity for teams to earn CWL Pro Points that determine qualification into Stage 1 of the Pro League
- The rosters that compete at this event will be the rosters for Stage 1 of the Pro League
- 4 Pools
- 4 Open Teams join Pools (1 in each Pool)
- 5 Teams per Pool
- Round Open Teams make Pools = Open Bracket Winners Round
- Top 2 from each Pool into Winners Bracket, Bottom 3 into Losers Bracket.