- Jin Air Green Wings lost a critical match to ROX Tigers 0-2 and sit at a disappointing 1-8 in the League of Legends LCK. Jin Air was supposed to be a reasonable team this split, but has consistently failed to deliver results. With a loss to ROX who were also towards the bottom of the table, Jin Air has work to get themselves out of relegation range.
In the other LCK match of the night, Samsung Galaxy defeated bbq OLIVERS 2-1. The OLIVERS had a decent start to the season, but in retrospect all the "good" teams they were beating turned out to be a bit disappointing this year.
- In the Overwatch Carbon Series, compLexity Gaming took out a struggling Team Liquid team 3-0 without much of a fight. Team Liquid, whether it be due to the meta or problems on the team, continues to underperform during matches.
Hammers Esports eliminated the much vaunted Immortals squad 3-1 in what is turning out to be a disappointing start to the season for the Immortals so far. Hammers keeps their undefeated record alive at 4-0 on the season.
- At IEM Katowice's CS:GO World Championship, No. 8 FaZe Clan in the WWG CS:GO Team Rankings took home Group A after a series of tiebreakers against No. 1 Astralis and a surprisingly strong No. 13 Immortals.
- Team Liquid has confirmed that they are going to be moving Piglet to the midlane to replace Goldenglue, while YoungBiin will be filling in for ADC.
- Dignitas has signed the former Selfless female CS:GO team, remarking that while they support more female teams and events, they were simply looking for a team of committed professionals and decided to sign them just recently. The team will be competing at the CS:GO event alongside IEM Katowice.
- Finally, Splyce signed Ryan "FilipinoChamp" Ramirez in a major pickup for the team making a splash in the FGC. This of course follows on the heels of other major team pickups, including Echo Fox grabbing 9 top players across multiple games.
Steven Cropley joined the end of the show to talk about the WWG CS:GO Composite Rankings which take and average out the rankings systems used by different sites.