- Not many surprises in the League of Legends LCK last night, as Longzhu Gaming defeated the bbq OLIVERS 2-1. KT Rolster was taken to a 3rd game but still came out on top of Jin Air Green Wings 2-1.
- The Overwatch Carbon Series saw the death of Team Liquid's playoff chances as they lost 1-3 to the Immortals. Luminosity Gaming Evil kept their hot streak alive as they fought off a very tough Renegades team 3-2 to improve to an undefeated 7-0 on the season.
- The Dota 2 Kiev Major qualifiers finished up with several surprises. Team Onyx advanced in the North American qualifiers as the recently formed team somehow upset both Team NP and compLexity to take the qualifier spot.
The full qualified team list is as follows:
1.) Team Onyx - North America
2.) SG Esports - South America
3.) Team Secret - Europe
4.) Virtus.pro - CIS
5.) iG Vitality - China
6.) Invictus Gaming - China
7.) Team Faceless - SEA
8.) TNC Pro Team - SEA
The main event will begin in just over a month with the Group Stages in Kiev. The qualified teams join invited teams Wings Gaming, OG, the ex-Ad Finem squad that has yet to announce a new team or sponsor, Team Liquid, Evil Geniuses, Digital Chaos, Newbee, and Team VG.J.
- Adrian, former support for Phoenix1 that was just signed by Team Liquid, has finally been announced as the starting support for Liquid this weekend at the NA LCS replacing Matt in that role. Steven Arhancet of Liquid announced on Twitter that Matt will be used as a sub and will be coaching for the position for the time being.
- The 4th team has been announced for IEM Sydney's CS:GO event, as No. 8 OpTic in the WWG CS:GO Team Rankings joins No. 1 Astralis, No. 3 SK Gaming, and No. 20 Renegades as invites for the event. OpTic has been in quite the transition as it's been rumored that Liquid is looking to acquire Mixwell and Rush from the team as well.
Finally, Steven Cropley joins the show to talk about the changing roles on OpTic Gaming's CS:GO squad and, more broadly, what the future of NA CS:GO looks like.