WWG is a division of ComicBook.com focused on traditional and competitive gaming.
ComicBook.com is an independently owned media company focused on all things pop and geek culture, influenced by the robust comic book industry, whose iconic creations have powered mainstream entertainment through today's blockbuster movies, hit TV shows, the gaming industry, and more.
ComicBook.com has the largest pop culture and geek entertainment social following with more than 12 million fanboys and fangirls, including the largest The Walking Dead community on Facebook and the fast-growing movie, TV and pop culture lifestyle vertical Pop Culture Now, and gaming channel WWG.
Facebook: ComicBook.com (4.6 MM+ followers)
Facebook: Pop Culture Now (3.2 MM+)
Facebook: WWG (2.4 MM+)
Facebook: The Walking Dead (2.5 MM+)
Facebook: Star Wars (320,000+)
Youtube: ComicBook (140 MM+ video views)
Instagram: ComicBookNOW (370,000+)
Twitter: ComicBookNOW (282,000+)
Twitter: The Walking Dead (158,000+)
- Reached a company-best 9.770 million unique users according to comScore in July 2016 (15.4 MM Google Analytics).
- Acquired the no. 1 comic book database comicbookdb.com in February 2016.
- Registered 16 consecutive months of profitability in December 2015.
- Launched V 1.0 Movie and TV database featuring ComicBook.com Composite in September 2015.
- Successfully rebranded ComicBook.com and relaunched with a proprietary platform featuring custom CMS, integrated message boards and responsive design mobile site in June 2014.
- Rivals.com (acquired by Yahoo!) and 247Sports (acquired by CBS Sports) Founder Shannon Terry joined ComicBook.com leading day-to-day operations and strategic direction on January 1, 2014.
- Led by President Joe Blackmon and former Rivals.com Chairman Bill King, ComicBook.com was founded and commenced full time operations on October 31, 2012.
EVP, General Manager WWG
Advertising & Sponsorships
12 Cadillac Drive, Suite 230
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027