Careers @ ComicBook
ComicBook.com is an independent media company focused on pop culture, influenced by the robust comic book industry, whose iconic creations have become the driving force of mainstream entertainment behind today's blockbuster movies, hit TV shows, best selling video games, and more.
With more than 12 million monthly unique visitors and 10 million social followers, ComicBook.com is the fastest growing pop-culture entertainment brand in the U.S. Maintaining double-digit audience and revenue growth, and 20 consecutive months of profitability, ComicBook.com is a challenging and exciting company.
Join our team today by submitting your 1) cover letter and 2) resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Senior Editor (Gaming) - Responsible for working within the management team of ComicBook to provide the editorial oversight of a team of editors and writers. This editorial team is responsible for the creation of content across all platforms of WWG including but not limited to the website, apps, digital hubs, newsletters and all social platforms. This position will come with content writing expectations as well as managerial responsibilities and will report to the Editor in Chief of ComicBook.
- Senior level position reporting to executive leadership team
- 5+ years of editorial, writing/reporting with management experience
- 5+ years of digital experience
- 3+ years of social media experience
- Exceptional communication skills and highly organized
- Expertise in business and technology topics
- Experience multi-tasking and tracking many projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with using data to guide story pitches and develop audience loyalty
- Based out of our Nashville office
- Opportunity to earn VP designation with commensurate compensation
Staff Writer - Gaming
- 3+ years experience writing for reputable media as FTE or freelance
- Obsessive staff writer to cover all things pop culture
- A genuine love for traditional and consule gaming and writing about it, doing interviews with developers and players, and recapping and reviewing games and patches
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An engaged social media presence
- Comfortable on video preferred
- Relocation not required
- Evening and weekend availability required
Post Production - Assistant Editor - The Post Production Assistant will help oversee the day-to-day post production operations of a live broadcast digital studio.
- Must have the technical know how to build a post production department from the ground up to support the editing of several segments a day.
- Must also have extensive experience delivering in a live broadcast setting that includes editing, motion graphics, color correction, audio mixing, and media asset management.
- This position will be editing on a daily basis.
Developer - Full Stack
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Comicbook.com is always looking for talented and passionate doers. If you are interested in applying for a job or just becoming a contributor, simply email your resume to email@example.com today!